- If you do NOT pay property tax directly to MOPC for the property your seasonal occupancy is on you will be subject to paying the equivalent of 50% of the installation fee- so $250- for the internet services to be installed. This will include a wireless access point.
- If you DO pay property taxes but are asking for more than one connection on the seasonal property you own- you will receive one installation free but not additional installations. You would be subject to the $250 installation fee for additional installations.
- All seasonal connections are eligible for a seasonal disconnection rate as outlined below-
**You must be fully connected for 6 consecutive months before you are eligible for a seasonal disconnection rate. **
- You MUST notify us in advance of your next invoice for your disconnection and reconnection days.
- We will not issue refunds if your invoice has already been processed for that month if you have not notified us in advance of the change of services for that month.
- We will only prorate invoices on a half-month basis based on connection/reconnection times.
- The monthly charge when on seasonal disconnection is $20 plus HST to hold your spot on our network.